DAddario XTAPB1670-3P Baritone Guitar Strings - 16-70 (3 SETS)
3 sets of XTAPB1670 strings
Since D'Addario introduced Phosphor Bronze strings in 1974, they've been synonymous with warm, well-balanced tone. XT Phosphor Bronze baritone guitar strings offer that and more, boasting enhanced break resistance, better pitch stability, and longer life than standard baritone strings. The XT coating delivers advanced corrosion resistance, while still retaining the warm tone and natural feel of the uncoated string. Beneath the coating, these XT baritone guitar strings are constructed with a NY Steel core, phosphor bronze wrap wire, and Fusion Twist technology, affording tonal versatility with added resilience. This 16-70 gauge baritone set is optimized for baritone acoustic guitars.
- XT Phosphor Bronze resophonic guitar strings feature an advanced corrosion resistance coating, extending string life, while preserving the natural tone and feel of uncoated strings.
- Phosphor Bronze wrap wire provides tried-and-true D’Addario acoustic tone, with beautiful balance and warmth suitable for all musical genres.
- With a NY Steel core and Fusion Twist technology, XT Phosphor Bronze offers greater break strength and unmatched tuning stability—staying in tune 131% better than other acoustic strings.
- XT resophonic guitar strings have a code on the recyclable, resealable VCI bag, which you can register to earn Players Circle points.
- D'Addario Phosphor Bronze Strings are made in the USA—drawn to our exacting specifications at our New York production facility.